Storm Damage Roof Restoration in Flower Mound
Restoring Your Roof After Significant Storm Damage
Hailstorms, rainstorms, and high winds can all cause significant damage to your roof. From missing shingles to water leaks, large holes, and destroyed flashing, this damage can lead to a host of problems. It’s important that you reach out to a roofing contractor with experience in storm damage restoration, like our team at Daniel Nicholas Roofing.
For more than two decades, we have been the Dallas-Fort Worth Area’s trusted provider of quality roofing services, including storm damage roof restoration in Flower Mound and the nearby areas. We offer free, onsite inspections to determine the extent of the damage. Then, we’ll recommend the appropriate service based on our findings. We can assist you with everything from minor repairs to complete roof replacement; no matter the extent of the damage or the service you need, Daniel Nicholas Roofing is ready to get the job done right.
To schedule a free inspection, call (888) 235-4541 or contact us online today.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
Talk to our roofing team today during a free estimate.
Don't sit around and wait for roofing services. We're here for you!
Signs Your Roof Suffered Storm Damage
In the Dallas-Fort Worth Area, there are three primary weather types that can cause damage to your roof:
Each of these elements can cause varying types of damage, which may be indicated by an array of obvious and less-obvious signs.
Some of the signs that your roof has suffered rain, hail, wind, or other storm damage include:
- Visible Damage: Visible damage includes missing shingles, cracked or displaced tiles, buckling, sagging, cracks, dents, holes, or even pieces of roofing material scattered across the roof or on the ground around your home. This is commonly caused by high winds but can also result from serious rainstorms and hailstorms.
- Excess Granule Debris: While some shingle granule displacement is normal, excess granule scattering or debris collecting in your roof’s gutters likely indicates that your roof has suffered storm-related damage.
- Gutter and Flashing Damage: Visible damage to your roof’s gutters, flashing, and other elements, such as soffit and fascia, all indicate that your roof has suffered storm damage. Common problems include cracks, dents, or loosening of these elements.
- Debris on Your Roof: If the storm downed a tree or tree branches, you’ll likely notice immediate and obvious damage to your roof. However, in some cases, vegetation and other debris can be blown onto your roof, then blown away in the storm. Look for signs of debris on the roof or around your home, as well as visible damage that may have been caused by falling branches or nearby structures.
- Water Leaks: One of the more obvious signs that your home has suffered storm-related damage is the presence of a water leak. If water is dripping into your attic or elsewhere in your home, or if you notice discoloration on the interior walls or ceilings, your roof has likely suffered serious damage. However, some leaks are less obvious and can take longer to spot. Other signs of a water leak or trapped moisture include dark or dirty shingles, mold or mildew growth, and a sagging roof.
- A Crooked Chimney: If the flashing around your chimney is damaged in a storm, it may cause water to get inside. This, in turn, can cause your chimney to shift, resulting in a crooked appearance. This is likely to be subtle; you may want to call a local chimney inspector to assess your chimney for signs of damage after a storm.
If you notice any of these or other signs of storm-related roof damage, call Daniel Nicholas Roofing right away. We do not charge anything for initial roof inspections and can provide a comprehensive assessment of the damage to your roof, as well as our recommended services based on our findings.
Is Storm-Related Roof Damage Covered by Insurance?
In most cases, storm-related roof damage is covered by insurance. This, of course, depends on whether you have the appropriate coverage for your home or commercial property, however.
At Daniel Nicholas Roofing, we have considerable experience working with insurance companies and have developed a solid reputation for assisting our customers through the claims process. Our team works fast so that you can get the restoration services you need now and have your insurance company compensate us later. If you have coverage, you likely won’t have to pay anything out of pocket.
Our licensed estimators can provide an honest and thorough assessment of the damage for your insurance company. We strive to help you get every dollar out of the damage; you can trust us to handle everything, from providing a list of damages to assisting with deductibles through financing and other alternative options. We try as much as possible to take the burden off the shoulders of our customers who have purchased insurance policies for their properties.
How Daniel Nicholas Roofing Can Help
We offer a full range of storm damage roof restoration services in Flower Mound and throughout the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Our restoration services begin with an initial inspection, which is carried out by our licensed inspectors. Our professional estimators will note any damage to your roof and prepare a report that we will later hand over to the insurance company for compensation purposes.
All our inspection services are carried out by our in-house estimators, and they are thorough. We make sure to clearly outline all the fees captured in the report so that your insurance company can provide the proper compensation. If you are insured, you should not have to pay anything out of pocket.
Following the inspection, we will immediately begin carrying out the repairs or replacement services recommended by the report’s findings. Our team is equipped to handle a wide range of roof repairs and replacement services, including new roof installations. We work on all types of roofs, including shingle, tile, and even metal roofs.
No matter the severity or extent of the damage, you can rely on Daniel Nicholas Roofing to work quickly and efficiently, restoring your home and ensuring the continued safety and comfort of your family. In addition to roof restoration, we also repair and replace damaged gutters, fences, siding, and more.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Storm Damage Roof Restoration
We look forward to hearing from you and learning how we can assist with your storm damage roof restoration needs. Our team is available 24/7 for emergencies, and we are often able to provide same-day service. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment with our team.
Call Daniel Nicholas Roofing at (888) 235-4541 or contact us online using the secure form here on our website. Se habla español.